Gunwharf Quays ("the Centre") is owned and operated by Land Securities Properties Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” or “LS”).
Gunwharf Quays aims for the Centre to be a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our guests. We would ask that all guests respect the Code of Conduct detailed below, in the interests of everyone's enjoyment and well-being.
Gunwharf Quays consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
- Any intimidation of our guests, hosts or retailers by individuals or groups of individuals. Any group of 5 or more people without the intention to shop or visit leisure or catering facilities may be asked to leave the Centre.
- Unsociable or anti-social behaviour (e.g. foul or abusive language).
- The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one's head/face (e.g. hoods) with the exception of religious headwear.
- The convening of car clubs, meet-ups or car cruising.
To ensure that our guests are free to shop and relax, Gunwharf Quays does not permit:
- Leafleting, canvassing or conducting third party interviews or surveys unless agreed by the Centre Management.
- Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the Centre car parks or other external spaces.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, we ask that visitors respect and show due consideration for the Centre, environment and other users by:
- Adhering to our no smoking policy within the malls. Smoking of cigarettes including the use of electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers or electronic nicotine delivery systems is only permitted within designated areas.
- Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
- Not cycling, roller-blading, using micro-scooters, skating or using skateboards in the Centre.
- Not climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence, escalator infill or railing.
- Using customer lifts and escalators appropriately.
Gunwharf Quays is a dog-friendly destination and our staff love to welcome your four legged friends. However, we do ask that all dogs remain on a lead at all times and that you are responsible for your pet throughout your visit in the interest of Health and Safety for all our Guests.
We do encourage guests to enjoy their experience at the Centre, including taking photographs during their visit for personal and domestic use. We reserve the right, however, to ask guests not to film or take photographs within the Centre where we feel that it is necessary or desirable in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or so as to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed. Commercial photography and filming can only be conducted with the express permission of the Centre Management team. If you would like to film or take photos during your visit to the Centre and have any questions as to what is permitted under this Code, please contact the Centre Management team, who will be happy to provide you with further assistance.
The Centre is private property owned and managed by the Land Securities group of companies. Entry to the Centre (which includes the airspace above) is subject to our consent. The Centre does not permit the flying of “drones” or similar technologies, other than those deployed by the emergency services or other competent bodies on or over the Centre.
We reserve the right to take such actions as we consider appropriate, including court proceedings, including but not limited to an injunction, to prevent the flying of drones or similar technologies on or over the Centre, or prevent you entering upon the Centre.
We would also ask our guests to adhere to or note the following conditions:
- The carrying of alcohol in open containers and the consumption of alcohol on the malls, car parks or other external areas is prohibited and alcohol may only be consumed within appropriately licensed premises within the Centre.
- Any act of vandalism will be notified to the Police.
- Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance within the Centre will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
Gunwharf Quays reserves the right to deny an individual or group of individuals entry to the Centre including the external areas for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from the Centre.
In addition, any individual or individuals who contravene the Code of Conduct may be excluded from the Centre for such period as we may determine at our absolute discretion.
Gunwharf Quays reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice.