Cosy Club, one of the latest additions to Gunwharf Quays’ food and drinks scene, swung open its doors earlier this year in spectacular style and we are so glad to have them! Described as having an ‘aristocratic abundance with a dash of local village cricket pottiness’, Cosy Club caters for a wide range of age groups and offers an array of dining options including brunching, lunch and dinner.
Jessica Wesby-Clay, General Manager at Cosy Club Gunwharf Quays, added: “We are thrilled to have launched our newest Cosy Club here in Portsmouth. For those who are yet to visit, you can enjoy everything from a tasty brunch, a lunch with friends, or an evening of decadent cocktails, set apart by our incredible team, the quality of our food and drink, and the nostalgia of our design.”
Food & Drink
The brunch is served until 5pm and includes the hearty Cosy Club breakfast, among other delicious dishes to start out your day. Cosy Club is also famed for its tapas, transporting you to the Mediterranean for a few hours! If you are looking for more traditional pub-style food, the menu includes burgers, sandwiches, fish & chips, among other delicious mains. Favourites on the menu include the Rather Elegant Brunch, Asian Seabass Fillet and the moreish Melting Chocolate Bombe – delicious!
The best bit!
Cosy Club offers the joys of relaxed dining, drinking and lounging in a fabulous, welcoming setting. Guests will be able to enjoy various deals throughout the week – including:
- Breakfast Club: Monday – Friday, 9am until 11:30am - order any brunch item and any size hot drink for £7.95,
- Teatime Tipple: Enjoy any two cocktails for just £9.95 between 4pm-8pm Sunday-Thursday,
- Marvellous Mondays: enjoy a free drink with any main meal from 5pm
- Tremendous Tuesdays: choose any three tapas dishes and a glass of wine (after 5pm) for £13.95.
- Guests can also enjoy a free pot of tea every Wednesday between 10-11am in Cosy Club’s bid to help fight loneliness in the community.
In its first month of opening, Cosy Club supported local charity, Homestart, an independent family support service, which supports parents and children in situations as diverse as isolation, bereavement, multiple births, illness and disability. The bar and restaurant raised over £1,000 for the charity thanks to those who purchased a coffee and a burger in their first month!